Let’s Grow a Forest.
Your partnership with Project Forest is the gold standard. By rewilding Alberta’s landscape with us, you are joining a community of like-minded businesses. Together, we’ll make lasting environmental change right here at home.
The Gold Woodland Partnership Package ensures that the world knows your business has helped plant 4,000 trees in Alberta. Your investment will create two hectares of new forest, which will support natural carbon capture and support the surrounding community.
Your contribution to clean air in Alberta will last for generations.
Your Gold Woodland Partnership includes:
A News Release
We’ll make sure everyone knows the important work you’re doing.
Social Media Tool Kit Level 3
You’ll receive a suite of custom social media assets to help your business communicate its role in rewilding Alberta’s landscape.
Customized Internal Brand Kit
This includes a strategy session with branding professionals from Habit Creative Agency.
Planting session with Photo-op
You’ll feel good and look great as we capture professional photos of you and your team planting trees. Session includes a Project Forest care package and tasty BBQ. These photos are powerful communication tools for your social media, website and newsletters. Invite up to 20 people to take part.
Project Forest Care Package
You care and we do too. We’ll supply a package of swag items, so you can show the world you’re doing your part for Alberta forests.
Prestigious Award and Table (8 seats) at our AGM Gala
Let’s celebrate what we’re doing together.
As part of the Gold Woodland Level Partner Package, partners will have access to the creative agency, Habit, to maximize the internal and external communications regarding the partnership. The creative agency support will include:
- Account and Project Management time to manage all of the below.
- Two (1) hour meetings with Habit Creative. One introduction meeting to understand the partner and their needs. One follow-up meeting to review the Complimentary Material Report as detailed in point #6.
- Gathering information from partner to use in the agency-developed creative and on Project Forest website/socials.
- Drafting a tailored email for internal announcement of partnership with Project Forest.
- Inclusion within the Project Forest newsletter’s Partner Section announcing the organization’s partnership.
- Complimentary Material Report, auditing one area of the partner’s current online, digital, or social communications. Selecting from either an audit of the existing website, communications (internal or external), or social media presence.
- Implementation of one recommendation presented in the Complimentary Material Report.
Social Media, Custom
Creative & Video
Partners at the Gold Woodland Level will have access to existing Project Forest assets, including:
- Access to brand/logo assets
- Access to Facebook assets
- Access to Instagram assets
- Access to Twitter assets
- Access to Video assets
Partners at the Gold Level will have the opportunity to work with Habit to develop tailored creative to involve the partner brand and Project Forest. These creative assets include:
- Tailored press release
- Five tailored social posts
- Tailored video end frame
- Project management
At the Project Forest Gold Level, partners will have access to an on-site video shoot during their planting session, to capture their participation. This video will be provided to partners and used by Project Forest to promote the partnership.
Annual CO2 Stocks
Annual Biomass Stocks
Our Gold Partners
Let’s grow a forest together.
Support our common goal of cleaning Alberta’s air by planting trees locally. Fund a forest and leave a lasting legacy your business can be proud of.